Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Costa Rica Trip, Summarized


I have been putting this off so long, so I'm just going to post this video that I made, which covers a portion of my Costa Rica trip. I'm also currently working on a website for my final project for the class. You can check it out at http://crfrogs.chouco.com. It's still in the works but feel free to poke around.

Some key words that might help capture my Costa Rica trip:
  • Frogs
  • Monkeys
  • Sea Turtles
  • Bar Amigos
  • Mark Wainwright
  • White Water Rafting
  • Night Hiking
  • Cloud Forest
  • Caving
  • Surfing
  • Chilero Sauce
  • Cattle Truck
  • Beach
  • Bats
  • Volcano Eruption
  • Ziplining
  • Tarzan Swing
  • Salsa Dancing
  • Solar Ovens
  • Canoeing
  • Friends
  • Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment