Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Look How Self-Sufficient I Am!

Having lived mainly off Hot Pockets, Lean Cuisines, and Nutri-Grain bars for the past few days, I have realized how ill-equipped I am to live on my own. My excuse, though, is that I’m out of my element here in New York. It seems odd to prepare an entire meal in some random dude’s house. I think that when I’m in my apartment at school, I will be able to succeed in real cooking. That and I’ll have the dining hall to fall back on.

But in case you didn’t get enough of my fake cooking from before, now there’s more! Tonight I decided to treat myself to a nice home-cooked gourmet hot dog dinner.

After researching the recipe online, I was able to discover how to make hot dogs without a grill. Turns out you just boil them for five minutes…


Anyway, I think at this rate I will either die of a clogged artery or my body will simply wither away from the lack of nutrients. Luckily I will be back home in a week, where I can mooch off my mother’s cooking.

1 comment: